RE: virus: More prime-ape thinking.

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 05:27:11 MST

Aaah, I forgot about that. Systems Engineering, the Analysis, Design and
Conception of value-added Systems to all aspects fof life, including to
Business Processes which improve a companies' competitivity and a country's
economy - what a curse, aaaaarggggghhh!

What a worthless primate I am indeed. I'm really so dumb I hadn't realised
what a worthless piece of shit I am.

Doens't matter, I can't be saved now. It's too late. I'm doomed.

Soupless winter nights is the worst torture one could inflict on anybody,
too. Can I have some bread crumbs please?

Heeeeeeeeeeelp!

Yash.