RE: virus: Hermitish thinking & personal motivations

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 19:26:53 MST

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-virus@lucifer.com [mailto:owner-virus@lucifer.com]On Behalf
Of Brian Phillips

<From there, you can get a new outlook on theories and their evolutions. You
can put these into practise by viewing all religious vs science debates.
Also check out punctuated equilibria vs the gradualist school of
Neo-Darwinism.>
  Evolution is fascinating. This doesn't mean wasting time in pondering
all the dead ends however... or pondering historical studies of those
who pondered the dead ends. :)

Yash: You'll see what I mean when you get there. It's not about pondering
all dead ends, but rather to see things from a different perspective.

I hope you found the references interesting. I do hop you get that little
Ruggiero book. I really ifnd it amazing.

Regards,