Re: virus: The world keeps on spinning...

From: Zloduska (kjseelna@students.wisc.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 00:01:11 MST

'athe nonrex' wrote:

>to deceive yourself into thinking that NOT eating meat is going to change a
>damn thing is partially hypocritical, my friend Z, and lowers
>yourself on the intellenece latter, as well as on the food chain.

A simple question from me:

If one day the mega-fast-food-chain McDonald's suddenly stopped serving
meat, what do you think would happen to their McHappy Corporation? Would
it crumble or would it prosper?

...*silence*...

I think we all know the answer to this one kids.

BOYCOTT MEAT! PUT RONALD MCDONALD ON THE DOLE AND IN THE GUTTER! HE'S AN
EVIL FUCKING CLOWN WHO MUST BE DESTROYED AT ONCE!!!

I thank you for your precious attention. Do carry on.

-The Other White _Z_

ps: The word is spelled "l-a-d-d-e-r" not "latter". "Intellectual" ladder
that is. Try to use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation when you
are insulting someone's intelligence, because it only makes your point seem
lost in the best case, and in the worst case scenario... I think you get
the picture.