Re: virus: The world keeps on spinning...

From: Zphobic (zphobic@softhome.net)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 20:04:59 MST

[athenonrex]
 how so? i pirate my internet, use a generator fueled by (and this
 was hard as fuck to aquire) non fossil fuels, and i use only web
 based email. i fund as little as possible to the corporations of the
 world, which is a piain because there's so little that they have
nothing to do with.

[Z] And I suppose you mined the resources for the computer yourself,
designed and assembled all the electronic gadgetry from raw resources,
programmed the OS and all the software by flicking bits.

[Z] Yeah? No? Come on, I bet a few of those chips on your computer say
Intel or AMD or Western Digital or AMIBIOS or some other LARGE HORRID
CORPORATION!

[Z] You're going to contribute, unless, as some others have proposed, you do
indeed rip off all your mass-produced clothing and run out into the forest.

   - Zphobic