Re: virus: To ben: Lets not beat around the meat.

From: ben (ben@machinegod.org)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 22:17:46 MST

[Mermaid 2] I am sorry. I thought that was your suggestion. I even assumed
that
you were coming off as a tad hostile towards me.

[ben 3] No offense intended. 'A tad hostile' seems to be my natural state.

[Mermaid 2] About trying to 'cosmetify' meat...what do you think cooking is?

[ben 3] Granted. Something about the way you phrased 'mask the stench of
death' just reminded me so clearly that most people don't want to admit to
what they/we are that I felt compelled to comment.

-ben