Re: virus: The world keeps on spinning...

From: BIll Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 20:41:57 MST

just a note - I did not write what you attributed to me here - but your explaination
to whoever wrote it seems reasonable. Don't forget, I was in the anarchist camp for
years, I feel I have a very good grasp of the modern anarchist. I think you might
find in the future that the main mistake many anarchists make is underestimating the
people that make up the herd. The moster that is society is not a dumb monster, nor
inneffective. It may simply not be effective in the manner you like, I like. You can
achieve your goals if you use the herd as a you would a fine tool, respect the herd
as well, love the herd, cause walking against it is the short way to no-where.

Bill