RE: virus: Hello, I'm new[ DAVID, READ THIS]

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 03:12:26 MST

Hello and welcome Weston!

With regards to the nature of your motivations for arriving here, I strongly
recommend that you research dome central tenets of psychology:
Self-efficacy, learned helplessness, Social Cognition Theory, Activity
Theory. These four concepts will help you put a handle on some of the
feelings that you are like;ly to have regarding your relationship to
organized institutions of "beleief"

WRT you notice of the lacking of new posting of Virian Saints, well, yes,
that does seem to be a problem. I kno whtat I have nominated one or two in
the past couple of months and received NO reply from the sys
admin/moderator. We'll see what we can find out about that.

Now, back to you r story about the greeks. Does Anaximander or Thales ring a
bell, or mebbe Anaximenes?
Here is a good article on Thales (the father of philopsophy as we know it):
http://www.utm.edu/research/iep/t/thales.htm

I would realy like to talk to you quid pro quo re your experiences.

Kirk Steele