RE: virus: Hello, I'm new

From: Richard Ridge (richard_ridge@tao-group.com)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 03:37:22 MST

> I was very impressed with what the virus site talked about and thus
> joined the mailgroup out of curiosity to hear more. The only thing that I
> believe needs some more work is in the saints area, they should be some
> more, although i don't have any nominations at this time.

Go to: http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/

There is a section there for Saints, where a discussion (given that a grant
total of two people have posted it does qualify for that term) on the
nomination of Voltaire (and others, but Voltaire seems the strongest
candidate to me) is proceeding. I also mentioned two other possibilities,
George Eliot and Nietzche. But that probably says more about me than Virus -
I'll probably submit these and other choices directly to the BBS.

> In the cult they believed that they were capable of speaking with
> God through a thing they called "revalations,"

I have a name for that too, but it's rather less formal.