virus: Tell Attorney General Ashcroft to Leave Oregon Alone

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 11:19:05 MST

Tell Attorney General Ashcroft to Leave Oregon Alone

Attorney General John Ashcroft is trying to single-handedly overturn
Oregon's Death with Dignity law. To do so he will invalidate two
statewide elections and several federal court decisions between 1994 and
1997 affirming your right to a dignified and humane death.

CoV'ers, let's help keep our nation's first (and only) "euthanasia"
effort from being stomped underfoot by that most pugnacious of assholes,
John Ashcroft.

We need forty-nine more laws like Oregons, NOT one less!!

Just click below and give those Oregonians some support from the
rational side of town.

Walter

http://www.dwd.org/action/index.asp?step=2&item=939

--