Re:virus: Another newbie

From: Michael Crichton (iconoclast_23@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 16:50:29 MST

Zloduska <kjseelna@students.wisc.edu>
>Mike wrote:
> >
> >"Richard Ridge" <hidden@lucifer.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I hate the break the news, but there were photos...
> >
> >Obvious forgeries, and besides, I wore that costume for
> >scientific purposes only.
>
> However, I can produce such photos, upon request... ;-)

Is it time for the monthly blackmail payment _again_? Alright,
you'll find the plain brown bag stuffed with unmarked bills
behind the usual park bench...

(PS to any gum'mint types who might be reading this: that was a
joke. I'm not _really_ susceptable to extortion.)

=====
"Humans always do the most intelligent thing after every stupid alternative has failed." -R. Buckminster Fuller