RE: virus: Those execution pictures debunked?

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 12:45:20 MDT

Having examined the two pictures referred to, I concur with L'Ermit that the
pictures are consistent. In particular: the angle of the light, setting, as
it were, to the "north" of the picture is consistent to my eye. The second
of the two picture appears to have been taken fairly late in the afternoon
judging by the lengthening of the shadows on the roadway and the effect of
the light "skimming"the heads and shoulders of the men. This is because the
shadow of the truck is shading their lower bodies and implies a relatively
low angle of incidence.

Warm regards
Blunderov