Re:virus: Meditations on Involuntary Celibacy

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 18:14:31 MDT

If the guy who wrote this feels that involuntarily celibacy at his late forties is a problem (most men would) and affects his life in negative ways, then it really is a problem for him.

I suspect that getting stoned and going for the kill would not make him any happier, even if it worked. Possibly, he has already tried buying sex, and either found out that it wasn\'t what he was after or simply it didn\'t work (I just know very well that there are men who are unable to consume bought sex).

Possibilities: (a) a shrink, (b) reorienting himself to consider this as a non-problem, (c) being sincere so that some woman can be helpful.

----
This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=25338>