Re:virus: Meditations on Involuntary Celibacy

From: Violet Beck (seizansha@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 18:54:30 MDT

<rhinoceres>

>Possibilities: (a) a shrink, (b) reorienting himself to consider this as a
>non-problem, (c) being sincere so that some woman can be helpful.

</rhinoceres>

<violet>

There we go. I would have to agree that getting stoned or buying a hooker
probably won't help Jonathan's problem. I mean, that might help a virgin
twenty five year old, but a forty year old man has an entirely different
mentality and would probably not respond so well to these methods.

And seriously? Who ever said a guy needs a woman to make himself complete!?
Society can be a bitch--don't think you have to listen.

</violet>