Re:virus: Meditations on Involuntary Celibacy

From: elvensage (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 10:42:36 MDT

I just think the guy needs to get out, try to be as loose and possible... and have some fun. We all feel better after that I think. I\'m happy to hear you are feeling better Kalkor. I myself the last few days have been feeling better myself. =) I think reading around on here has contributed to that. I don\'t feel nearly as alone in beliefs anymore. I live in the mid-west... Topeka, Kansas to be exact... and I\'m sure you all know how people are here.

----
This message was posted by elvensage to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=25338>