Re: virus:Infection and Neosporin

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 10:43:24 MDT

ben, I have snipped everything and upon some thought realised that you are
doing exactly what I would have done if I had not been sympathetic to the
Palestinian cause. Make that 'strongly sympathetic' for you might be
sympathetic as well to the suffering of other human beings, but I take it a
notch up more personal. I see it as heart-wrenching and it makes me want to
do something, anything, about it. I have absolute conviction, based upon my
observations, perceptions and study, that the Jews for Justice compilation
is factual. It supports and reflects my own views.

However, having said that and all the other things that has been said
before, in my failure, if it can be called that, to make you agree with me
that the Jews for Justice is factual, I find a certain satisfaction in that
you simply wont take a printed document at face value. If you have the time,
inclination and interest to pursue this further, I would be more than happy
to investigate the validity and credibility of the quotes with you. I am
aware that there is a lot of Anti-Israeli/Jewish/Zionist material out there.
I have prided myself in being able to pick and choose the most authentic
sources. Some of the authors who have contributed to the Jews for Justice
compilation helped me strengthen my position on the Israeli/Palestinian
conflict. If the authenticity of their words is suspect, it would mean that
my beliefs are based on shaky, if not entirely dishonest, foundations. This
exercise will, therefore, be beneficial for me also.

P.S.Yes, I can be sarcastic sometimes. I will not be sarcastic with this
particular issue because it is way too important for me to dispel the
misconceptions/perceptions that hinder the path to freedom for some of the
most unfortunate people of this world.