RE: virus:Infection and Neosporin

From: ben (ben@machinegod.org)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 15:54:24 MDT

[Mermaid] Make that 'strongly sympathetic' for you might be sympathetic as
well to the suffering of other human beings, but I take it a notch up more
personal.

[ben] I'm not qualified to comment on who takes it more 'personal'; suffice
it to say that we're both clearly troubled by the scenario.

[Mermaid] I have absolute conviction, based upon my observations,
perceptions and study, that the Jews for Justice compilation is factual. It
supports and reflects my own views.

[ben] Is the relationship between the statements made in those two sentences
coincidental or causal?

[Mermaid] If you have the time, inclination and interest to pursue this
further, I would be more than happy to investigate the validity and
credibility of the quotes with you.

[ben] I have contacted an organization calling themselves Jews for Justice
and am awaiting a reply. If you are interested and if they are the same
folks I will cc you on my next communication with them. In the meantime, I
do have a trip to the library to make and I will be more than happy to share
my findings with you.

[Mermaid] I am aware that there is a lot of Anti-Israeli/Jewish/Zionist
material out there.
I have prided myself in being able to pick and choose the most authentic
sources.

[ben] Interestingly, although I did see it online elsewhere, the location
where you found it seemed to be a clearinghouse for anti-Israel tirades of
all kinds - including articles on such topics as "Why it's OK to kill
Israeli civilians"
[url]http://www.mediareviewnet.com/Israelis%20and%20Indians.htm[/url] and
one incongruous news item about how a South African Islamic radio station
managed to get local anti-hate laws repealed
[url]http://www.mediareviewnet.com/RADIO%20786%20VICTORIOUS%20IN%20CONSTITUT
IONAL%20COURT%20CHALLENGE.htm[/url]. The fact that the site didn't even
manage to draw a swastika properly (it's backwards) is a bad reflection of
their journalistic skills as well. Is this one of your more "authentic"
sources? Legitimately curious.

[ben] In any regard, I suggest we take any future research endeavors
offline, as the lack of "audience participation" in this thread leads me to
believe that our interest is not shared by the general congregation.

-ben