Re: virus:Infection and Neosporin

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 16:15:51 MDT

[ben] Is the relationship between the statements made in those two sentences
coincidental or causal?

[Mermaid]Excellent question. I dont know.

[ben]If you are interested and if they are the same folks I will cc you on
my next communication with them.

[Mermaid]I would appreciate that.

[ben]Is this one of your more "authentic" sources? Legitimately curious.

[Mermaid]I found the article through www.zmag.org which I consider to be
fairly decent with a dominant anti-war/pro-peace theme. I am not a regular
with www.mediareviewnet.com . A search on 'jews for justice' reveals that
the article is actually a publication that is now being carried by several
pro-Palestinian and anti-Israeli websites.

[ben] In any regard, I suggest we take any future research endeavors
offline, as the lack of "audience participation" in this thread leads me to
believe that our interest is not shared by the general congregation.

[Mermaid]Audience participation occurs on several different levels and since
this is not a performance, you dont have to worry about that...:)I would
like this discussion to evolve and be bought to a logical conclusion in this
forum where it began.