RE: virus:Infection and Neosporin

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 02:15:43 MDT

ben [ben@machinegod.org] Tue 2002/04/23 23:54virus:Infection and Neosporin
wrote:
<snip>
[ben] In any regard, I suggest we take any future research endeavors
offline, as the lack of "audience participation" in this thread leads me to
believe that our interest is not shared by the general congregation.
<snap>

[Blunderov]
<puts his hand up>
I, for one, am keenly interested in this discussion.
Basically I share (I think) the Mermaids views on "Zion". However I also
consider Islam to be a particularly dangerous and primitive religion. I
would be interested in seeing a solution to the problem. I wonder whether
the rest of the world should forcibly partition the combatants? A new Berlin
wall? Aaargh.

Warm regards