Re: virus:Infection and Neosporin

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 07:41:19 MDT

[ben 2] I can understanding realizing that one is in the wrong. What I can't understand is realizing that and then continuing to do the same thing,
<snip>

[ben 2] However, it certainly sounds more impressive I suppose to have the founder of a movement denigrate it.
<snip>

[rhinoceros 3]
I will try once more to get my point through, or have it criticized for that matter.

The Zionist quatations seem contradictory only if you hold the perception that Zionists can only make their case based on false facts. No. They can perfectly well make a case based on true facts. Their case is just their own "right" agains Palestinians "right". And they have a reason for doing this: They are trying to show that it is a genuine conflict, so that they can cut the bridges to any peaceful resolution.

----
This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=51;action=display;threadid=25386>