Re: virus: Egyptian history contradicts the Bible

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 04:03:21 MDT

...that is pretty ridiculous. first you place the bible beyond factual
scrutiny then you refer to it as 'this historical document'...assuming that
everything that IS, has at least a slight history; historicity has no
meaning in this context, so which is it? is it historically/factually based
or isnt it? besides, this viewpoint is flat out contrary to what the vast
majority of judeo/christian theologists suggest...and since it is "their"
book, who are you to declare such contradictory ideas as substantive?

drsebby.