Re: Re:virus: this is the world we live in...death comes in threes

From: Michelle (michelle@barrymenasherealtors.com)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 13:00:53 MDT

I'm kind of a taoist - I figure whatever you're ready for, you get. But I'm
not in any hurry to reach bliss, either. There's so much to learn here, now
(and there, later, and there, later than that...)!

I have a friend who's written an interesting book on the subject of
practical, non-new-agey, non-frilly, non-seance-y "magic" - you can find her
work at www.jenkapublications.com . There are sample chapters, but you
should definitely check out the bbs - she'll answer questions, and that way
you can figure out if you like her approach. (I'm emmay on the bbs there.)

Good luck! ;)

PS - you'll know you're on the right track when you start to find yourself
laughing a lot, for no particular reason. Just JOY.