RE: virus: Antigravity propulsion update

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 01:04:42 MDT

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-virus@lucifer.com [mailto:owner-virus@lucifer.com] On Behalf
Of Andy Brice
Sent: 23 September 2002 11:46 PM
To: virus@lucifer.com
Subject: Re: virus: Antigravity propulsion update

> [Blunderov]
> Bingo. Contained herein is a link to Hutchison's home page.
> Warm regards

[Andy Brice]
This is a man who has apparently never achieved anything of note and yet
claims that he is going to solve the energy crisis and has named an
effect
after himself. I think that there is a very very high likelihood that
the
man is a crank and you are wasting your time reading his outpourings.

Zero point energy appears to be the perpetual motion machine of the 21st
century.

[Blunderov]
No smoke without fire. I want to know what is going on here before I
leave it alone. Part of the difficulty is that Hutchison himself doesn't
seem to know.

The Casimir effect is real. The Hutchison effect has allegedly been
reproduced by others. A laser beam has been teleported. Space appears to
have an "up" and a "down". The speed of light is suspected of not being
a constant.

It strikes me that humankind is, in respect of Quantum Physics, in an
analogous position to the very first hominid who banged the very first
pair of rocks together and noticed the very first spark.

The beginning of a new vision and a long journey.