virus: haven't been on this list in 4 years

From: Amir Hirsch (amirh@MIT.EDU)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 01:10:59 MDT

    Hi,
    I used to post (as "the great tinkerer") on this list 4-6 years ago. I was
    13 then. So much has changed since then...

    I read through all my posts from back in the day... I still hold many of
    the same memes, but my thinking has only elucidated through the
    years. This list used to be an "intellectual circle-jerk" that provoked so
    many of the good ideas I have had over the years. Deeper thought, more
    education and several hallucinogenic experiences (I spent the past 4 years
    going to raves...) have helped me solidify many of the ideas I formed while
    posting to this list as a young teen. I want to thank those of you who are
    still around for helping me become who I am today!

    These days I am an electrical engineering and computer science major at
    MIT. I just finished my first year with a perfect gpa. This summer I am
    living at my frat house up in Boston and working at the MIT Media Lab and
    Artificial Intelligence Lab.

    looking forward to rejoining the discussion!
    Amir