Re:virus: haven't been on this list in 4 years

From: David Lucifer (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 13:14:41 MDT

    [quote from: amirh@MIT.EDU on 2003-06-27 at 01:10:59]
    These days I am an electrical engineering and computer science major at
    MIT. I just finished my first year with a perfect gpa. This summer I am
    living at my frat house up in Boston and working at the MIT Media Lab and
    Artificial Intelligence Lab.

    I'd love to hear about what you are doing at the Media Lab and AI Lab.

    ----
    This message was posted by David Lucifer to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=28771>