Re: virus: Re:The law and what might have been

From: Bill Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 13:16:20 MDT

    I see your point Rhino. It's a good one. I agree that it reads as like
    the intended victims will reap the reward. I'm am less supportive of
    that than a State fine, which seems the right course, after a prison
    term of some sort that is, to me. Had he succeeded, then I can see the
    money going to the victims - but not in this case. I hand it to you Rhino.

    Bill

    --
    Reason - Vision - Empathy
    Tools for a healthy mind