RE: virus: Re:The law and what might have been

From: Michelle Anderson (michelle@barrymenasherealtors.com)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 10:40:52 MDT

    Hermit -

    You raise very good and valid points, and I'm sorry if you feel I
    unfairly targeted you. As I did not resort to name-calling and negative
    tone, however, my only error was to object to your use of same and not
    that of others who you feel are worse offenders.

    I, however, have NEVER used those tactics with ANYONE.

    I did, you may recall, make several agonized posts begging Joe to stop,
    and now I completely ignore everything he says that is in the least bit
    political. I haven't been privy to most of your problems with Bill, and
    I like him from what I know of him, so all I asked was that we not go to
    that level _again_. I hadn't noticed that kind of tone in Bill's
    earlier post; I thought that, though he did use more condescention than
    is quite tasteful, it wasn't of the mean-spirited personal-level type
    that you, Joe, and sometimes Bill use on _each other_.

    I am pondering your post on a Proposal of Importance and Lucifer's
    subsequent statement, and I hope that there is some resolution that can
    allow us to share ideas in constructive harmony.

    -Michelle