Re: virus: Re:Notice and Proposal of Importance to all Virians

From: David McFadzean (david@lucifer.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 16:13:16 MDT

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "metahuman" <hidden@lucifer.com>
    Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 5:59 PM

    > If Joe Dees, Bill Roh, and I are the only Virians left who will work towards the goal of David's Church of Virus and who will
    retain the qualities once treasured amongst Virians, then let it be so.

    > I am a Virian and it is that I will always remain. The Church of Virus must not be divided.

    I urge everyone that agrees with metahuman, Joe and Bill to join the reputation system and
    make your opinions count. You have the power to change everyone's reputation and influence.

    http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=foo

    David