virus: Re:Notice and Proposal of Importance to all Virians

From: metahuman (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 16:09:25 MDT

    [Kalkor]
    Please treat us like rational humans. ... Give us a bit more
    credit than that, please.

    [Demon]
    It would be irrational to assume such a trait and it would be definitely idiotic to freely give credit undeserved.

    [Kalkor]
    Perhaps you would be taken more seriously in future if you used fewer
    adjectives?

    [Demon]
    Shall we also refrain from the use of nouns and verbs? I'm positive that would make communication between the members of this group difficult and that's not to say it is effective anyway.

    ----
    This message was posted by metahuman to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=28917>