Re:virus: Help me Help you

From: BillRoh (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 17:17:28 MDT

    "I have lowered my rating of everyone one notch. I will increase the rating
    of anyone who can suggest to me a real-life (not cyberspace) task I can
    perform that furthers the goals of the CoV. Preferably this task will also
    result in my gaining more CoV influence. We shall see."

    1> Canvass the local college for atheists and freethinkers. Form a local chapter of the CoV and pursue Davids suggestion with a group behind you. Be sure there are regular face to face meetings, a promise not to go nuts on political rants, and the collective desire to be good people to those around you.

    2> Take up a collection. The CoV needs money and something as simple as collecting all the cans from your workplace and recycling them could mean money in the coffers. My office for example fills a 30 gallon trash bin with cans every few days. In Michigan this would be big money - in AZ it is not.

    3> Volunteer your time, but offer it in the name of the CoV. Make us a cheritable organization.

    4> Don't scare the religious folk of society. We need friends in other religions, not fearful enemies.

    ----
    This message was posted by BillRoh to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=28955>