Re: virus: Re:Notice and Proposal of Importance to all Virians

From: Bill Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 18:18:45 MDT

    Just to be specific, hopefully not offending Joe, we do not want to be
    moderated or spoken for. We are not interested in his leaving or
    anything like that. We just do not want him to have the hammer on us.
    It's that simple. We don't want to moderate him, or anything else of
    that nature. We would rather that the CoV NOT take a political stand on
    anything, or a pro - anti stand on any political activity. Indeed we
    (those with more aggressive ideas regarding foreign policies) do
    frequently take a position in favor of actions that many here would
    disagree with, but in my case, and I think in most cases, ours have been
    outspoken responses to political attacks. Not initiated by us. If it was
    up to me, we would not be initiating the slander of elected officials of
    any country, or assaulting any elected official from any country. We
    would be remarking about their abilities in relation to memes, curious
    about the cultural standards, and the like. I, and others, may hold many
    political ideas dear, but this is not the place for me or anyone else to
    profit from those ideas. We're not looking for followers or leaders. We
    are looking for peers.

    --
    Reason - Vision - Empathy
    Tools for a healthy mind