RE: virus: Re:Notice and Proposal of Importance to all Virians

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 18:47:37 MDT

    [Bill]
    <snip>
    If it was
    up to me, we would not be initiating the slander of elected officials of
    any country, or assaulting any elected official from any country. We
    would be remarking about their abilities in relation to memes, curious
    about the cultural standards, and the like. I, and others, may hold many
    political ideas dear, but this is not the place for me or anyone else to
    profit from those ideas.

    [Kalkor]
    Very well put, imho! I think Joe's suggestion in response to my "help me
    help you" thread fits right along with this. He also posted the url for an
    excellent resource to draw data from for such discussions.
    http://opengov1.media.mit.edu/

    I, too, hold many political ideas dear. I'm trying to whittle them down, by
    taking a step back as often as possible and doing what you suggest, and what
    Joe has suggested.

    However, I think it would be in our best interest to figure out how the
    church and humanity can profit from, not the ideas themselves, but from
    understanding them. It all seems to fit together. Now we're on the same page
    ;-}

    Kalkor