RE: virus: Re:Hypocricy

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 18:38:48 MDT

    [Article Quote]
    <snip>
    The idea-futures market DARPA had created to improve predictive capability
    about Middle Eastern affairs was a classic example of the innovation it was
    chartered to exercise. Hopefully the idea-futures market will go forward
    under private auspices, but we have lost valuable time we may soon come to
    regret.

    [Kalkor]
    The idea-futures market seems fairly similar if not identical in most
    respects to the "Assassination Politics" proposal made by Jim Bell. My point
    was to indicate the hypocricy of this procedure, jailing someone for making
    a proposal and then 6 years later developing a national system so similar to
    the original proposal.

    Kalkor