virus: Re:Notice and Proposal of Importance to all Virians

From: Joe Dees (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 18:37:12 MDT

    I fully concur with Bill here. And add that people should not slander other peoples' mothers because those others dare to disagree with their political slants. In a fair and objective ratings system, such execrable and irrelevant ad hominems would be punished in the ratings. The fact that, in Hermit's case, they manifestly have not, and have instead been applauded, and the person whose mother was slandered because he spoke out in opposition was smited. is all the evidence I need to see to conclude that such a system is as fair or as malevolent as the people employing in it are.

    ----
    This message was posted by Joe Dees to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=28917>