virus: Re:Notice and Proposal of Importance to all Virians

From: Joe Dees (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 16:32:59 MDT

         I note that my trust in my fellow Virions indeed does not seem to be misplaced. My rating has risen dramatically since I entered the rating system, and Hermit's had already begun falling, and continues to do so.
    I still do not think that 'wings' of the CoV make any sense whatsoever. It is an obvious attempt for Hermit to take his sympathizers in tow and play in an insulated corner, untroubled by criticism or dissent of their shared positions, and divides rather than unites the list as a whole. In fact, I perceive it to itself be the precursor to a list split, although, if such a split did indeed come to regrettably pass, considering his recent unconscionable behavior, I doubt that he would be taking as many people with him as he would hope or wish.
         As to the epithets of 'racist' and 'bigot', they are two of hermit's favorite unfounded intimidation-motivated slurs which he dearly loves to lob in my direction. Perhaps I should just consider the source, but not more than it warrants or deserves, which is not much at all.
         Although I apologized to David for my angry outburst, I am still waiting for hermit's apology for repeatedly slandering my mother. My guess is that if David demanded that he either issue such an apology or leave the list, he would choose the latter rather than swallow his sick malignant pride.

    ----
    This message was posted by Joe Dees to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=28917>