virus: Come play with my camera - oh baby

From: Bill Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 11:36:23 MDT

    I am testing out this new Panasonic net security camera. This seems like
    a great test groups as you are all over the world and comp savvy. It's
    got pan / tilt, presets, all the stuff you need for a cool camera to
    work online. Since I am only a hop of two away, I can't really test it,
    so I was hoping some of you would take the time to log onto the camera,
    play with it a little, and let me know how it looks.

    IP: 66.1.165.175

    The login id is: test

    password: 88888888

    This should give you camera control. You will need IE and mpeg4. What
    will you see? A piece of my office - not too exciting. Sorry bout that.

    --
    Reason - Vision - Empathy
    Tools for a healthy mind