RE: virus: Come play with my camera - oh baby

From: Michelle Anderson (michelle@barrymenasherealtors.com)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 14:02:10 MDT

    got him!

    http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/08/07/1060145775531.html

    Hunt for nude rambler ends

    A naked rambler sighted on some of Britain's most famous walking trails
    has broken cover and revealed it was his ambition to walk the length of
    the country in the nude.

    Steve Gough made headlines earlier this week when police in northern
    England reported several sightings of a rambler wearing nothing but his
    boots, a rucksack and a floppy hat.

    Gough, 44, an unemployed truck driver, told the Times newspaper he was
    blazing a trail against antiquated British indecency laws and
    establishment attitudes.

    "Every pioneer is criticised for putting their head above the parapet,
    but this is something that I believe in and I think a lot of the public
    do too," he was quoted as saying in the today's Times.

    His clothes-free journey from Cornwall in southwest England to northern
    Scotland has so far earned him 11 escorts to police stations, five
    arrests, two charges and a night in a psychiatric hospital, the Times
    said.

    <snip>