Re:virus: To David:

From: metahuman (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 01:18:23 MDT

    Jake: You're using "prophet" differently than Joe is using "prophet."

    I'm a prophet. I'll predict the future right now: Jake will flame Joe, and Joe will say stop. Jake will continue. Joe will reply. And that's how the cookie crumbles...

    What's really ridiculous is that you have no idea how to identifiy editorials! The titles are supposed to be controversial as controversy draws more traffic. Then, if you aren't subjectively attached to Xian literary definitions, you will objectively analyze the material.

    ~metahuman the prophet.

    ----
    This message was posted by metahuman to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29060>