Re:virus: Joes's new hero (was re:The Prophet)

From: metahuman (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 01:21:39 MDT

    [quote from: Jake on 2003-08-17 at 21:23:50] He didn't merely say that the statement was prophetic as he now claims, he said nothing less than Dick Cheney was \"The Prophet\". That has got to be one of the irrational things I've heard him offer lately on CoV.Well, I'd say your comments on his mere editorial title are beyond irrational. All of this because you don't like an article title... ::)

    ----
    This message was posted by metahuman to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29058>