virus: Main Street in Tatters

From: joedees@bellsouth.net
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 09:30:35 MDT

    The "Best of Virus" section of the BBS, which is our Main Street, our
    showcase, is in tatters, clogged by crapola. Some of its entries are
    better characterized as the "Worst of Virus", inspired by totally unVirion
    ideological, political and personal attacks/agendas. Can anyone who
    still retains a scintilla of sanity or objectivity *honestly* maintain that that
    tacky cartoon and the snotty Andy Brice snippet belong in there, and
    yet my recent paper does not? Puh-LEEEEZE! On what logical,
    rational or reasonable grounds?
    The Sheriff ought to clean up the town a bit and boot those unkempt
    ruffians to the Pit (the cartoon) or Serious Business (the Brice snippet),
    where such rancid roughhouse riff-raff truly belong, so that tourists will
    wanna stay a while.