Re:virus: Main Street in Tatters

From: Kharin (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 12:54:05 MDT

    [quote]"Can anyone who still retains a scintilla of sanity or objectivity *honestly* maintain that that tacky cartoon and the snotty Andy Brice snippet belong in there, and yet my recent paper does not? Puh-LEEEEZE! On what logical,
    rational or reasonable grounds?"[quote]

    Regarding the cartoon, I don't especially see that best of virus is the best category for a work by a third party, especially when we have a humour and satire section.

    Beyond that, it depends what we want to use it for. If humourous posts by members are eligible, then there is no great issue with the posts from Andy and Zloduska. Given that Andy's post was in reply to something I forwarded, if anyone was to object it should be me. Of course, if humour is not considered eligible, then they can be moved.

    ----
    This message was posted by Kharin to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29074>