Re: virus: Enough is enough.

From: BIll Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 00:03:06 MDT

    Jake is right.

    That said. I think the crime of topic spam should be enforced in a
    manner similar to verbal attacks. I do not think banning Joe is the
    answer. I think even objectivly, he has been a great asset to the
    church. The time since 9-11 has made the split between personalities
    here at the CoV more evedent. If 9-11 never happened, I think you might
    feel a little differently about Joe.

    None the less, the spam has got to stop, and the taunting has got to
    stop. I prefer the rule of the Sheriff and our law, to simply takin' him
    to the tree.

    Reason - Empathy - Vision
    Tools for a healthy mind
    Bill Roh