Re: virus: Re:Disownment

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 11:46:16 MDT

    ...keep in mind meta human, that Hermit's opinions are generally packaged
    along with very extensive research and backup info...and are more than not
    posed as "this is the way i feel/think and here is what proves it for me"
    whether or not he might be right or wrong, he offers up much more than blind
    opinion, and is generally available for reasonable discussion on his
    opinions. everyone has their own opinions, and hermit does a very fine job
    of balancing them with supporting info on almost every occasion. if you
    find his backup info to be bullshit or if you disagree with his conclusions
    he may, like anyone, stalwartly say he has made up his mind...but anyone is
    free to do that.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".