virus: Re:Disownment

From: metahuman (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 01:37:00 MDT

    What this basically says it that the CoV community should kick out Joe and I because we share ideas that are different than the Hermitic Virianism that is prominently shared by himself and his little band of followers. Virtual disownment is equivalent in concept to the Puritan exercise of publicly burning accused witches, heretics, atheists, and agnostics at the stake.

    "Kill all who oppose me," said Jesus Christ as he led his band of rogues from city to city.

    ----
    This message was posted by metahuman to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29095>