RE: virus: Appeal for advice

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 12:25:00 MDT

    Thank you Rhinoceros! Apparently all that header stuff is not nearly as
    much Greek to you as it is to me :) Having thought about what you say, I
    have decided to stop worrying about whether I am an oft-recurring
    address in US military address books, which is also quite a weight off
    my mind. Probably, it seems to me, I can continue to leave my cell phone
    on.

    Best Regards
    Blunderov