Re:virus: Abuse of power or playful bickering?

From: Kid- A (dave_is_brewing@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 19:31:29 MDT

    Hey, can I just apologise for my careless post which in the end caused the
    said "abuse of power".

    I'd just like to say that it was not an unprovoked attack against Mermaid,
    although she did not realise why Hermit was pissed off in the firstplace and
    so was not really in a position to defend herself, even with an op.

    As this could go on forever, i'd like to say i'd rather I am punished for
    this incident, as I was careless in what I posted and what Mermaid had said
    about Hermit should have remained a private message even if it was said in
    the channel behind his back.

    Love

    Kid