RE: virus: Why do so many scientists believe in God?

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 20:40:32 MDT

    [Blunderov]
    [snip]
    Fact is, everybody (well, mostly) dislikes the idea of dying and many
    people leap at the chance, however slim, that it might not actually
    happen to them like a trout leaps at a fly. With similar results.

    [Kalkor]
    Very well put! I've always had a problem with Pascal's Wager, since it's the
    only argument my father could come up with when the subject of religion
    reared its ugly head around the dinner table...

    Kalkor