virus: Re:Virian Fitness Boot Camp

From: michelle (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 15:46:25 MDT

    Ok, I've been thinking about this since Mermaid posted it, trying to figure out what to do. I'm already pretty obsessive and disciplined and very active. But is it too late for me to join?

    I currently lift heavy weight 3x a week and sporadically do other things on other days. I was running a lot this summer in preparation for a triathlon but gave it up after the tri was over. I'd like to exercise EVERY day, not just lifting days.

    I will add circuit training at my gym every available non-lifting day (that's Monday and Wednesday) and run on one or both weekend days.

    (Heavy lifting may require one day of rest a week, and I will allow that.)

    I wanted to encourage and give praise to those who are losing weight! I know how hard it is, and am still fighting the last 15 lbs of a major lifelong battle. Keep up the good work! It IS a lifetime battle, more so as we age, and only your committment will make it happen!

    ----
    This message was posted by michelle to the Virus 2003 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=54;action=display;threadid=29265>