Re: virus: Re:Virian Fitness Boot Camp

From: Pedro (gothicbob@neovampire.com)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 16:16:01 MDT

    VFBC is the abbreviation used for the meaning Virus Fitness Boot Camp. :)

    Pedro

    [quote from: kirksteele on 2003-09-18 at 15:08:24]
    What is VFBC?

    David McFadzean <david@lucifer.com> wrote:I will join the VFBC with a commitment to continue my diet. In the past
    10 weeks I have lost 25 lbs (from 215 to 190 now). I would like to lose
    another 5 lbs and keep the weight off. I also need more exercise so I
    will throw in a minimum of 20 minutes of walking a day on average.

    I was also thinking about the mental playground too. I would like to
    do more reading (books, not internet), improve my reading speed, and
    get serious about relearning french (once I'm back in Montreal).

    David

    ---
    To unsubscribe from the Virus list go to