Re: virus: Re:Virian Fitness Boot Camp

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 27 2003 - 00:18:48 MDT

    ...1 week update: i have lost 1 or 2 lbs and am down to 188.3lbs naked)
    ...my gym trips are up to 2 and soon 3 a week. completing 3 sets of 185
    lbs of 11, 11, 11 bench press. 80 leg presses of 240lbs. 3 sets of
    curls...55lbs...13,13,13. flies..25 lbs...3 sets...11,11,11. 13 military
    presses...80lbs. and 80 or so tummy twists(barbell of 20lbs on
    shoulders..spinning back and forth like a tennis stroke as fast as humanly
    possible with head turning in opposite direction)...a substitute for situps.
      all of this done in one hour (exhausting). weight will be going up soon.
    my 15 - 17 hr work days for the past 3 days havent helpedl....though ive
    watched my food intake carefully.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".