Re: virus: Re:Virian Fitness Boot Camp

From: Kid- A (dave_is_brewing@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 04 2003 - 08:40:31 MDT

    heyho campers!

    This is all going great!
    I need to cut my nails, and I've lost 6lbs since i last checked.
    I feel very healthy and I am reading a lot more for some reason.

    michelle careful with that discus maan, my sister threw one and hit a
    hedgehog....chop!
    Straight in half, her friends buried it and gave it a little gravestone,
    then they sent her a picture of it as a hate message....ahhh fun

    All HAIL SAT!!

    Love

    Kid